Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

Sorry if its empty currently~ I'm currently in the middle of working out the framework for my blog and a rough content guide, which should probably take me a couple of days more. Hadn't really expected traffic :)

Anyway, what you should be expecting to see soon will be:

1. An introduction to photography (esp. for those who recently suddenly had this impulse to pick up a camera and learn how to take decent pictures with it)

2. An introduction or rather a FAQ on how photography works (exposure = aperture - shutter speed - iso). Don't worry if this sounds like gibberish to you right now. We'll get past that ^ ^

3. A more in depth look at how the various components of what makes up photography affect the final output. This would probably take up quite a few entries.

Along the way I'll be inserting snippets of problems or dilemmas I faced as I embarked on the same journey some time not too far back. And of course I'll also try to answer any questions posed by you guys.

Once the technical stuff are out of the way, this will probably turn into a record of my discoveries on this photographic journey, and a sort of guide for photography enthusiasts, with improvements along the way of course.

So till then, I hope you'll keep me bookmarked!

Cheers,
Justus

No comments:

Post a Comment